Check out our current fundraisers to find out how you can support FOP Australia:
- 2017/18 Entertainment Books: Save hundreds by buying a book full of discounts for a city near you! Books for every major city in Australia (and New Zealand, and Bali!) are available for purchase online now!
- Trivia Night Extraordinaire June 24th at Mornington Civic Bowls Club. This will be the major Victorian fundraising event for FOP Australia this year, and will be a night of fun, trivia and prizes! More information coming soon!
Our ability to support Australians with FOP and their search for a cure relies on public support and fundraising. FOP Australia has partnered with mycause to help our community members across Australia (and NZ) raise much needed funds towards research for a cure. mycause makes it easy to help in lots of ways:
- Celebrations – Encourage friends to donate to FOP Australia in lieu of presents for your birthday or anniversary by setting up a mycause page for them to use
- Events – Host a morning tea, cake stalls, or quiz night and track your donations on mycause
- Challenges – Do a fun run, swim or walk. Or do a personal challenge like no alcohol/chocolate for a month, and set up a mycause sponsorship page to make it easy for friends to support you
- Tributes – Make a tribute page in honour of the memory of a loved one.
No event is too big or too small! And we are here to help you along the way. Registering an event is easy, please visit the FOP Australia mycause page and click on the appropriate link to start. We would love to help you with this process, so please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A big thank you to those who have organised events for FOP Australia in the past:
- Fundraising Frenzy (Fundraising Update April 2017)
- Bay-City Fun Run (Adelaide)
- 2017 Rare Disease Day Jamberry Online Party
- Somerville Disco February 2017 (Victoria)